FC United will appoint a part time, limited period project manager to assist with the club’s ground development plans.
Since its founding in 2005 FC United has enjoyed success both on the pitch and is looking to develop a football ground and community sports facility in Moston North Manchester.
The right candidate will work closely with the General Manager amongst others and will be an effective communicator and organiser, with proven sports project management skills and a commitment to FC United’s stated aims.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate experience in the following key areas:
- Project Management experience and skills and an ability to work with a range of partners, including public sector, private and third sector (e.g. charitable and community organisations)
- Strong inter-personal skills with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written form, organise a heavy and complex workload and assist the General Manager
- Experience of working with and delivering projects for grant funding bodies is essential and work of this nature in sports and sports facilities is preferable
- Organising consultation and assisting with delivery of consultation exercises such as events and surveys
The post holder will work directly with the General Manager, Board members and project design team.
The post will initially be on a short term 6 month basis. Rates of pay are negotiable dependent on experience and budgets.
For a Job Description and Person Specification email FC United on email@example.com
and put in the subject line ’Project Manager Post’. If you do not have access to email, you can call or write to the club.
Applicants should send a covering letter outlining how their experience and skills meet the job specification and submit with a full CV to the Club no later than Monday 16th July at 5pm.
1. Application deadline Monday 16th July 2012 at 5pm
2. Candidates shortlisted by July 20th 2012
3. Employment offered w/b 23rd July 2012
4. Post commences August 1st 2012
|News ID ~ 4298 || First Posted ~ 12:20 Wed 4 Jul 2012 || Last Updated ~ 12:20 Wed 4 Jul 2012|
|Football Club United of Manchester, Hope Mill, 113 Pollard Street, Ancoats, Manchester M4 7JA|
|FC United Office Email - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|FC United Office Fax - 0161 273 7598
||Club Information Line - 0844 745 1958|
|FC United Office Phone - 0161 273 8950
||Free Text Message Service - 07786 200 353|
|Copyright (c) 2005-2013 FC United of Manchester (except fixtures, tables and images used by kind permission of their respective rights holders). All rights reserved.