FC United of Manchester is looking for a match-day secretary for the newly established FC United Women’s Team. The post is voluntary.
We are looking for a person who can fulfil the following criteria:
- Be available every Sunday during the season;
- Be a self-starter and have the ability to self-manage;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good IT skills;
- Arrange a match-day, which includes confirmation with the match officials and opposing team;
- Maintain accurate records for submission to the league including updated team sheet with result, scorers, cautions and officials’ costs.
A full job description is available on request.
The club is looking to appoint an appropriate candidate relatively quickly. If you think you can make a difference to the team, please email the Club Secretary at email@example.com
with a brief CV and a covering email explaining why you think you would be suitable for the role.
The closing date for applications is Friday 22nd June 2012.
|News ID ~ 4272 || First Posted ~ 16:57 Thu 7 Jun 2012 || Last Updated ~ 16:57 Thu 7 Jun 2012|
|Football Club United of Manchester, Hope Mill, 113 Pollard Street, Ancoats, Manchester M4 7JA|
|FC United Office Email - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|FC United Office Fax - 0161 273 7598
||Club Information Line - 0844 745 1958|
|FC United Office Phone - 0161 273 8950
||Free Text Message Service - 07786 200 353|
|Copyright (c) 2005-2013 FC United of Manchester (except fixtures, tables and images used by kind permission of their respective rights holders). All rights reserved.