We head up to the north east for our next game in the FA Cup Second Round Qualifying stage, please read on for all the match arrangements
This game is segregated and you can buy tickets in advance
Please note we have only 50 allocated seats
Standing / Seated prices
- please make sure you select the ‘General Admission AWAY FANS’ or 'Seated AWAY FANS' option - click here to buy.
- you will receive an email with your e-ticket(s) attached. This can either be printed or stored on your phone.
- 01670 352373 on Thursday: 9-1pm, Friday: 9-1pm. and advise that you wish to be situated in the away section, which is at the Plessey Road end of the ground
- You can pay with a debit or credit card. Your ticket can then be collected on the match day
Pay on the gate
- On the day you can pay on the gate via a cash turnstile - please note there may be queues
Blyth Spartans AFC
At the Ground
- FC supporters are welcome in the social club from midday.
- Alcohol is not allowed to be taken into the ground as this is prohibited under the terms of the ground lease.
- Food and drink is available inside the ground from a concession.
- Programmes will be on sale inside the ground at £2.
- Supporters should enter the ground by the Plessey Road entrance, next to the fish and chip shop.
- The away stand is covered
- flags on sticks are banned - banners are ok.