Membership of FC United of Manchester
For 2015/16 season there are currently 4780 members, 4167 adult members and 613 FCUth members.
Own Your Own Club
FC United of Manchester offers you a unique opportunity to own your own football club.
The club is fully owned and democratically run by supporters on a one member one vote basis. Members vote on all major decisions, such as electing the Board.
Every member has an equal share in ownership, so for £12 you could co-own our club.
Not For Profit
FC United is run in a profitable way, but is a not for profit organisation.
All money raised is reinvested in running the club, providing services for members and carrying out community work.
The constitution means the club can never be bought by an individual or a company, so no fat-cats can get their hands on our club's money.
Share Our Vision
Most members are committed fans of FC United, but we encourage membership by anyone who believes in our aims and ethos.
By putting supporters and community at the heart of our club, we're showing that fans can have a powerful say in the way football should be run.
The more members we have, the louder our collective voice will be.
As an added benefit of membership we have a random draw of all registered members four times a season and a prize is presented to the winner:
Every member goes into the draw, so all members have four chances a season.
- Draw 1 - VIP passes for two to a home game
- Draw 2 - Shirt signed by the squad
- Draw 3 - £100 voucher for the club shop
- Draw 4 - VIP attendance for two at the end of season presentation night
If The Kids Are United
Young people play an important role in FC United and for only £3, junior members can join and prepare for when they're old enough to become co-owners at age 16.
Many junior activities take place throughout each season and junior members can help to plan these for themselves.
How to Join
Membership is £12 a year for adults or £3 for juniors under 16 and it's easy to pay membership by lots of methods:
To make it easier to renew your membership we have introduced a Direct Debit
scheme. By signing up to the Direct Debit scheme your membership will
automatically renew each year. To join the Direct Debit scheme please click on
the following link FC United Membership Direct Debit. If
you have any problems please contact the office on 0161 769 2005 or email email@example.com
- Online through the club shop
- Post a completed form for each member. Downloadable form here. Send with a cheque payable to FC United to: Membership, FC United of Manchester, Broadhurst Park, 310 Lightbowne Road, Moston, Manchester, M40 0FJ.
- Contact the FC United Office by phoning 0161 769 2005 to pay by credit/debit card.
- Visit the Membership Stall outside the Megacabin on home matchdays.
FC United of Manchester - changing the face of football and returning it to the fans.